TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN UTTAR PRADESH:
Uttar Pradesh is known as the heartland of India and having the largest populated states in the entire nation and the total numbers of government medical colleges are 67 in which 35 are government colleges, and 32 are Private colleges.
- The most famous Government medical college in Uttar Pradesh is BHU Varanasi, which holds rank of 5th by NIRF, King George’s Medical University which holds the rank of 11th /50 by NIRF across India.
- Some of the most popular private MBBS medical colleges are: Sharda University(Greater Noida), Mayo Institute of Medical Sciences (Barabanki), Integral Institute of Medical Sciences & Research (Lucknow), F.H. Medical College & Hospital (Etamdapur, Agra), TS Misra Medical College & Hospital (Amusi, Lucknow)
- The minimum fee structure of MBBS in Uttar Pradesh medical college for private Colleges goes up to INR 10 LPA – INR 25 LPA.
- The total number of seats in government MBBS medical colleges are 5250.
- The total number of seats in Private MBBS medical colleges are 4950.