TOP MBBS COLLEGE IN PUNE
MBBS Stands for Bachelors of Medicine, Bachelors of Surgery. Pune is one of the most rapidly growing states that provide medical seats to the aspirants of their state as well as to other states. The total number of MBBS medical colleges in Pune is 8 in that 2 are government colleges and the 6 are private MBBS medical colleges.
- The most famous MBBS medical College in Pune is Armed Forces Medical College Government College that holds the rank of 3 in the India by the India Today survey.
- The most desirable private MBBS medical College in Pune is Dr. D.Y Patil Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre that holds the rank of 80th position across India by the survey report of NIRF.
- Some of the top MBBS private medical colleges in Pune are: Maharaja Institute of Medical Education and Research (MIMER), Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Smt Kashibai Navale Medical College And General Hospital, Symbiosis Medical College for Women (SMCW) and many more.
- The average fee budget for MBBS medical College in Pune is INR 1,50,000- INR 25,00,000 for the first year fee of MBBS.
- The Total number of government MBBS seats in Pune medical college is 400.
- The Total number of Private MBBS seats in Pune medical college are 950.