TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN NEW DELHI
Delhi is the capital of India and home of most of the prestigious colleges.The total number of MBBS Colleges in New Delhi is 10 in that 8 are government and 2 are private.
- The most famous and prestigious college in New Delhi is AIIMS Delhi that holds the rank 1 across India by the NIRF and India Today survey report.
- The renowned and prestigious private MBBS College in New Delhi is Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Science & Research, New Delhi that holds the rank of 33/50 by the NIRF survey report.
- Some of the most famous government MBBS medical colleges in New Delhi are: AIIMS Delhi, Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, Maulana Azad medical college, NDMC Medical College Delhi and many more.
- The top private MBBS colleges in New Delhi that hold a nice rank and have prestigious history and provide placements opportunities are: Army College of Medical College, Jamia Hamdard Institute of Medical Science & Research.
- The average fee budget for pursuing MBBS degree in New Delhi is INR 6K-2,27,000 Lakh total fees for MBBS degree and for the private college the fee range is INR 3,50,000-INR 18,30,000 for the first year fee of MBBS degree.
- The total no. of seats in New Delhi is 250 for private colleges and for government colleges are 1247 seats.