TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN KERALA:
"Kerala"- India's most literate state, with excellent colleges not just in Kerala but also at the national level. Kerala's beauty and vibrant culture make it one of the most unusual and stunning tourist attractions in India. The state is frequently referred to as "God's Own State." If you wish to realize your ambition. Aside from its famed beaches and out-of-the-box gourmet delicacies, the state is also home to some of the country's most respected medical institutes. There are 33 MBBS medical colleges in Kerala. In those 12 Government medical MBBS medical colleges and 21 private MBBS medical colleges.
- The most famous and renowned MBBS college in Kerala is Amrita School of Medicine(Kochi) that holds the rank of 34th /55 in India on the survey of India Today.
- Some of the private MBBS medical colleges in Kerala are: Amala institute of medical science (Amala), Aluva Ernakulam-Najath College of Nursing, (Ernakulam), SGMC Venjaramoodu (Venjaramoodu) and many more.
- The budget range for the MBBS medical colleges in Kerala for the private college INR 18 Lakhs – 32 Lakhs for the first year fees.
- The Total number of government MBBS seats in Kerala medical college are 1755.
- The Total number of Private MBBS seats in Kerala medical college are 2900.