TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN KARNATAKA:
Karnataka is the seventh largest state in India and also renowned for their cultural rich heritage. Karnataka is also known for their epicenter of education. There are 69 MBBS medical colleges, whereas only 23 government MBBS medical colleges and there are 46 private MBBS medical colleges in the region of Karnataka.
- The most famous and popular college is Kasturba Medical College (Manipal), it is a private college that holds the rank of 10th /50 by NIRF in 2022.
- Some of the top MBBS private medical colleges in Karnataka are: St. John’s Medical College (Bangalore), Kasturba Medical College (Mangalore), JSS Medical college & Hospital (Mysore),Ramaiah Medical College (Bangalore),Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College (Belagavi)
- The average fee range for medical colleges in Bangalore for Private College is INR 60K – INR 20, 15,000 for the first year.
- The total no. of seats in government colleges in Karnataka are 3525 seats.
- The total no. of seats in Private colleges in Karnataka is 7995 seats.