TOP MBBS COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD:
Hyderabad is the capital of the Indian state Telangana and also known as “The City of Pearls.”The total number of MBBS colleges in Hyderabad is 7 in that 5 colleges are private whereas 2 colleges are government.
- The most famous and prestigious MBBS colleges in Hyderabad is Osmania Medical College that hold the rank of 19th /53 across the India by the survey of India Today
- The most renowned private MBBS medical college in Hyderabad is Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad.
- Some of the known private medical colleges in Hyderabad are: Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (Hyderabad), KAMSRC-(Hyderabad), SIMS (Hyderabad), Deccan College of Medical Sciences and many more.
- The average budget range of fees for MBBS medical college is INR 27,000 –INR 1, 00,000 for the first year fees.
- The Total number of government MBBS seats in Hyderabad medical college are 850.
- The Total number of Private MBBS seats in Hyderabad medical college are 350.