was founded in 2011. It is one of Punjab's private medical colleges. The Chintpurni Medical College has a 320-bed hospital affiliated to it, and 500 outpatients visit each day for treatment. CMC Pathankot is the college's official name. The Baba Farid University of Health Science, which is accredited by the National Medical Commission, is linked with the College. This article will provide you with thorough information about CMC Pathankot, including fees, courses, admission procedures, cut-offs, and available facilities, as well as a comprehensive college evaluation.
The National Medical Commission recognizes Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot as offering undergraduate seats for MBBS (NMC).
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of CMC Pathankot.
|Name of Institute
|Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot
|Year of Establishment
|Baba Farid University of Health Science
|National Medical Commission( NMC)
• Affiliated with:- Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot
• Approved by:- National Medical Commission( NMC)
• Aid Status:- Trust
• Anti Ragging • Counselling Services
• Healthcare Services
• Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine
|Medical Social & Welfare Services
The admission method for the key courses offered by Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot is outlined here. The candidate requested that the instructions be followed to the letter.
The fees structure of CMC Pathankot for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
The College Cut-off is the minimal score required by the admissions committee for candidates to be admitted. These Cutoff scores will be used to create a merit list. Cutoffs for various courses must be met by aspirants who apply to the Institute.
• In order to proceed with the admission procedure, aspirants must get a minimum qualifying percentile in the NEET 2021 entrance examination.
• To be eligible for the AIQ and state counselling procedure, SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must achieve marks equivalent to at least the 40thpercentile.
• Aspirants in the UR group must have a score equal to or more than the 50th percentile.
List of documents that must be brought with you when you report to your assigned college.
• MBBS Admit Card 2021 • Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
• Date of Birth Proof • Class XII Mark sheet • Migration Certificate • Category certificate of (SC/ST/OBC category candidates)
• Six passport size photographs
• One set of self-attested copies of all certificates
Chintpurni Medical College and Hospital Pathankot
Location:- Chintpurni Medical College Bungal, Pathankot – Punjab>/p>
Address– DLM City, Bungal, Punjab 145001