is a renowned medical college, established under the aegis of Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust with the aim of imparting higher knowledge in Science and Technology to the aspiring boys and girls so that they can emerge as competent scientists, engineers and technologists of repute. The college was started in the year 1984 and acquired deemed to be University status in the year 2003 by University Grants Commission (UGC). The Institute has been committed for 29 years to the great work of providing quality education, which will transform students into effective and efficient employees. BIST graduates are already working in responsible positions, both in India and within. Institution comes with a an ambition of creating world class health care delivery mechanism and teaching quality medical education on par with other institutions of eminence. This medical college is affiliated with Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai and is approved by the National Medical Committee.
Bhaarath Medical College is situated in the capital city of Tamilnadu, Chennai. The campus of this college is spreads over 603 acres of 6 campuses in different places of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry states. Institution has been providing an enjoyable learning experience for students. BIHER offers a wide range of educational courses as medical studies are important. The Bhaarath MC attaches great importance to student well-being with a secure college campus built with state-of-the-art classroom infrastructure, library, museum, conference halls, test halls, hall, segmentation halls, exhibition halls, fully equipped laboratories and much more. Members of the Bhaarath MC faculty are well trained and experienced in their teaching management. These good people will be taken care of by the student's ethical behaviour and their academic credentials.
The hospital of the college has a 300-bed multi-bed hospital within the BIHER campus in Chennai, which manages outpatients and outpatients. The hospital provides all kinds of emergencies, casualties and all kinds of special services available 24X7 day and night to successful doctors. Outpatient communication is available on all working days from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Bhaarath Hospital treats approximately 608 outpatients per day. Central laboratory facilities and outpatient unit facilities are available around the clock for daily analysis and treatment. Bhaarath Hospital with 4 large and 2 small theaters well equipped to handle all types of surgery. All types of medical facilities are available through its departments of General Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology, Dental Surgery, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Paediatrics etc.
|Total MBBS Seats:||150|
|Tuition Fees:||MGMT-Rs 22,00,000; NRI-$ 60,000|
|Hostel Fees:||Rs 6500|
|Affiliated To:||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Reasearch, Chennai|
|Recognition and Listing:||National Medical Commission (NMC / MCI),World Health Organisation (WHO)|
|Affiliated Hospital:||Bhaarath Medical College And Hospital|
|Average Daily Out-Patients:||NA|
|Total Beds Available :||300|
|Other Names:||Bhaarath MC Chennai, Bhaarath Medical College Chennai, Bhaarath Medical College Hospital Chennai, Bhaarath Deemed University Chennai.|
|Address:||Bhaarath Medical College & Hospital, 173 Agaram Main Road, Selaiyur, Chennai-600073, Tamil Nadu, India|
the student looking for admission to this college must complete 17 years of age till 31st December of the admission year. All Higher Secondary School Students with 10+2 in science subject including biology or biotechnology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible (In case of SC/ST, 40% in board exams; 45% for OBC Category). It is also compulsory for the students to appear in the National Eligibility and Entrance Examination (NEET) .
For Regular Updates,Visit our Blog's Page: Click Here
Bhaarath Medical College and Hospital, Chennai reserves 85% of MBBS Seats for Management Quota and the remaining 15% of MBBS Seats for NRI Quota.
Bhaarath Medical College provides world-class Education under the supervision of highly qualified and experienced teachers. College offers various streams in Undergraduate Program.
|MBBS||4.5 Years+1 Year Internship||150||12,50,000|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Room|
|Accident and Emergency Department||Community Health Centre|
Health Care Services
Bhaarath Medical College and Hospital are located on the main BIHER campus in Selaiyur. Therefore, so that we can easily access this college anywhere in the suburbs of Chennai. BMCH is located 2 km from Tambaram train station and Tambaram bus station and is well connected by cars and taxis. Bhaarath MC, Chennai got 19 kilometers from Chennai International Airport which can reach the college in 37 minutes.