About the Center
is one of the top B schools in India and is ranked among the top 10 B schools in Mumbai according to the Times B-School Survey, 2019. The institute has created an ID unique. by challenging common sense and learning in the world market. The institute is accredited with the ISO Certification 9001: 2015 by TUV Certification Body of Rhineland, Germany for the provision of professional education in the field of management courses. The rich feel of the curriculum fills a solid foundation with a 100+ learning experience that is distributed over the course of all programs. The AICTE PGDM-approved program and the MMS program of the University of Mumbai in partnership are both known for their excellence in building leadership skills for more than 400 students each year.
PGDM (2-Year Full-Time Course, Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt.of India).
Professionalism: Dual craftsmanship in
· Human Resource Management
· Production & Performance
· Performance Management
· Digital Marketing
• Establish year: 2011, Accredited by AICTE, DTE & Linked University of Mumbai.
• Key Program: PGDM - Specialty: Finance / Marketing / Human Resources / IT / Manufacturing & Operation / Digital Marketing / International Business.
Course: MMS - Special: Finance / Marketing / Human Resources / IT / Operations.
• Listed as the Second Emerging High School in India by the Times B-School 2018 survey.
• "Best Emerging Emergency Management Center" by ET NOW & Performance India Advanced Conference 2018.
• "The Best Emerging B-School Of The Year" With Education Icons Of Times 2017.
• It is listed as Mumbai High School in the 2017 Times B-School survey.
• Awarded 'Best Institute for Training and Placement in Maharashtra' at the Maharashtra National Education & Awards Conference, 2016, hosted by the CMAI.
• Awarded ‘As the Best B School Initiating Teaching Method’ by DNA & Star Team at the ‘7th Innovative B-School Awards 2015.
• It is listed as one of the Best Innovative Teaching Techniques by Times B-School in the 2014 1500 Indian B-School survey.
• Listed as one of the 11 most famous MBA institutions in Mumbai by Mid-Day 'Biz-Whiz 2014'.
• Listed as one of the most promising institutions by Education Times Management Vista 2014, Western Region.
What Makes Us Special
• A consistent focus on achieving academic success.
• I am always striving to close the education gap - the industry gap.
• High Caliber faculty with rich research, industry, consultation and academic knowledge.
• Employment training through multi-broadcast workshops.
• Business Promotion.
• Sensitivity to Public Awareness.
• 7 active special clubs.
• Incubation and Business Cell (E-Cell).
Magnificent & World-Class Infrastructure
• 9-story Wi-Fi campus.
• 1, 20,000 sq. ft. place.
• 12,000 sqft assembly center.
• 2,000 sqft seminar hall.
• 2,000 sq. ft. airy atrium for informal activities.
• Eight amphitheater-style classrooms with LCD imagery.
• 500+ power hall.
• 300+ capable restaurants.
• IT Labs is equipped with the latest technology.
• Language labs and special discussion boards, meetings and group discussions.
• Divide the Library and the reading area into thousands of books, magazines and magazines.
• Assistance is provided at the hostel.
• Easily accessible location, proximity to the station, national highway and link road.
New Teaching Techniques
• 100+ guest speakers from the industry every year.
• Ideation & execution through E-Cell.
• Emphasis on Big Data and Research.
• External training to improve team building and leadership skills.
• CSR projects integrated.
• Management films are featured.
• Reading times with newspaper content.
Teaching Tools / Equipment
• Teaching in the Classroom.
• Industrial Tourism.
• Based story.
• Role Games.
• Live Projects.
• Status Editing.
• Management Research Projects.
• Problem Solving Times.
• Group projects.
• Visitor Study by Sector Experts.
• Class Questions.
• Update the syllabus as the industry's latest trend.
• Course training in new Teaching areas.
• Entrepreneurial skills.
• Content interaction.
• Use of new tools such as computer simulations, games etc.
• Individual Learning Programs.
• Multimedia (Sounds / Videos).
• Teaching different subjects by multiple teachers.
• Leadership Development Training.
Corporate Social Responsibility Training.
• Creating Professionals Employed Through Training Programs.
• Business Etiquette.
• Conversational Management Skills.
• Group Discussion Skills.
• Team Structure.
• Time Management.
• Risk Management.
• Life Skills Like Areas for Meditation and Philosophy (Inheritance in Epics / Abstracts etc.).
• Areas of Mind (Conflict- Resolving / Managing People etc.).
PGDM COURSE FEES | PGDM MONEY STRUCTURE
Below are Added Values added to the PGDM course fee. 3,80,825 / - per annum
Value Added in the First Year of 'Creating Hired Professionals'
• 21 Days - Prabhandhan PGDM Import Program
• Day 1 - Outbound Entertainment Program with Leadership
• Top PGDM Student Laptop Each
• Cambridge Business English Certificate
• Learning Tours
• A series of guest sessions by Industrial Leaders and AIMSR Alumni
• Coffee meets AIMSR Alumni
• Training using industry software such as CMIE / TickerPlant
• Student-Managed Management Activities
• Membership - Appointment Committee, Forum and Group Membership
• Setting Self-Regulation Tasks
• Emotional Quotient (EQ) workshop
• CSR functions
• Gurukul - Individual Adviser - Mentee Interaction System
• An In-depth Project for Starting a Family Business
• Sector Awareness Program - Deep Dive
• Extract GD / PI
• Exposure to Various Special Activities
Key Highlights of PGDM Course:
• Associated with Harvard Business publishing
• International Study Tour : Global Exposure Program
• Cambridge Business English Certification Course
• Advance Excel Certifications
• NISM Short - term certificate course
• Live project per student
• Team Building & Induction Program (Foundation Course)
• Rural Connect Programme
• Research Guidance : Sharing of online Journals & Data Repository
• Research Publication Opportunity :Paper co-authored by the student with the guide
Consistent 100 % Placements in various sectors like FMCG, Retail, Banking & Finance, Human Resource, Information Technology, Marketing, International Business, Hospitality, Service sector and many more.
• Excellent Placements Record since Inception.
• 160+ Companies Visited Campus for Placements.
Highest Package:16 LPA
Average Package: 6.5 LPA
• 99 Acres
• ACG Capsules
• Aegon Life
• AiBots Technologies (E & Y)
• AK CAPITAL
• Amitex Agro Product Pvt Ltd
• Antraweb Technologies
• Apollo Munich
• Asain Business Exhibitions & Conference Ltd
• Best Innovative Products
• BNP Paribas
• Bombay Natural (Weekend Farm)
• Box 8
• Cigna TTk
• Decathlon Sports India
• Decimal Point
• Epicenter Technologies
• Forbes Technology
• FSL Software Technologies Ltd
• Hamilton Housewares Pvt Ltd
• Hansa Equity
• ICICI BANK
• IFI Technosolutions Pvt Ltd
• Indiamart Intermesh
• Indian Express
• Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd
• Insync Anayltics
• IPRU (ICICI Prudential)
• Karvy Stock Brokings
• Leela debt Financial services
• Manoeuvre Education
• MINsyst Consulting PVT ltd
• Motilal Oswal
• NSE IT
• Overseas Polymers
• OYO Rooms
• Publishers Media
• Reach Local
• S.Ancial Global Solutions Ltd
• Shivam Auto zone
• Signellence Technologies Pvt ltd
• Spandana Spoorty
• Square Yards
• SSC Globe Up
• Stock holding corporation
• Target Publication
• The Guardians
• Thomson Reuters
• Ticker Plant
• Times Group
• Universal Hunt
• VISIBLE ALPHA
• VIVO Global
• Wisemen Reality